Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Lemark printer nags me to death
  • simonm
    Free Member

Anyone else got a Lexmark printer that starts warning of low ink for an inordinate amount of time before your ink has actually been used up ? Mine (X4650) has carried on for several months printing happily after the warnings started. I know they have to pay for cheep printers some how but this is just an unreasonable amount of advertising to get you to buy there cartridges.

Lardy_biker
    Free Member

Yep.

Worse than the missus.

I deliberatly only put in a black ink cartridge to p!ss it off.

Quite annoying.

retro83
    Free Member

I deliberatly only put in a black ink cartridge to p!ss it off.

😆

grantway
    Free Member

Best thing I done was Hit it with a Hammer 😉
    Epson all the way

simonm
    Free Member

Pmsl… that's what I'm thinkin, I paid for this privilege and it nags me more than the Mrs.

molgrips
    Free Member

Lexmark are rubbish. Buy a proper make next time.

dasnut
    Free Member

if your dead, why are you posting on here?

this isn't Ouijaboardworld.co.uk

skidartist
    Free Member

Printers these days are more disposable than the cartridges. If the printer is bothering you just junk it and get another. I had a lot of photo printing to do last week and figured that it was better value to buy decent cartridges and a new printer to fit than keep buying cartridges for the printer I had, the waste of having to junk 3-colour units because one colour had run out was really bugging me.

So I went to a place that sells cartridges and (but not printers) and asked them which ones are the best value, bought those then got a printer to suit.

molgrips
    Free Member

I think HP have produced a range aimed at lowest cost/best value. Only works if you are doing a ton of printing tho.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Lemark printer nags me to death’ is closed to new replies.