Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • legalise cannabis???
  • PiknMix
    Free Member

Vaporisers 😉

kimbers

yeah im sure i read on the bbc that some medical body wanted to push the use of vapourisers

now where can i get one

Junkyard
    Free Member

http://www.willybanjo.com/
    Other on line retailer “head shops” exist

carlosg
    Free Member

Alternatively you could dissolve the THC into some fatty milk (i.e. Jersey gold top) and use it in your tea/coffee/cornflakes ect , like my mate who doesn’t smoke does.

Boil a bottle up in a pan , pour into a thermos (type) flask , drop in good sized bud , steep for an hour , use as required!

soobalias
    Free Member

Bazz – Member

“there are good people and there are bad……”

why dont we ban bad people then?

And who would we get to run the country whilst we all get stoned?

bovvered, i aint

Hohum
    Free Member

carlosg – Member
    Alternatively you could dissolve the THC into some fatty milk (i.e. Jersey gold top) and use it in your tea/coffee/cornflakes ect , like my mate who doesn’t smoke does.

Boil a bottle up in a pan , pour into a thermos (type) flask , drop in good sized bud , steep for an hour , use as required!

We used to put it into yoghurts.

Mmmm, space yoghurts, those were the days…

Northwind

When I was younger, I was at my regular diabetic outpatients and had a chat with the diabetic nurse…

“So, you’re of an age now when you’re probably thinking about drink and drugs”
    “Um”
    “So I have to tell you that you absolutely must not give in to temptation and smoke cannabis”
    “Oh”
    “Smoking’s terrible for diabetics, instead, crumble it into a yoghurt, you’ll get a longer lasting high too and you’ll waste less. Oh and use one of those electric lighters instead of a butane one”

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘legalise cannabis???’ is closed to new replies.