put my lights on charge this morning as I'm going out tonight, intending to leave it just for 30 mins while I had breakfast. But I left for work and just realised I left it on, the wife will be the first one home but not until 5pm, this means the batteries will have been on charge for approx 10 hours. Do you reckon my house will have burnt down by then?
Left my cheapo cree light on charge while I'm at work, will I die?
I think you'll be fine. There's probably around a 75% chance that your house will still be there.
leave mine charging overnight and they are fine
I charge mine in an old tool box on an extension lead outside.
My toolbox hasnt burnt down yet.
will I die?
You won't, you're at work. Got any stay at home neighbours?
Stoner's idea is a good one, my previous charger melted big time. Could have been something to do with the cheap extension lead it welded itself to, who knows.
Wish I'd taken pics now.
This topic has been closed to new replies.