Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Lee & Cragg – where is the new stuff
  • MadBillMcMad

We are doing Cragg & Lee tonight from Edenfield.

Where is the new stuff at Cragg & is it obvious ?

I know there is the new Pump Track.
    What else is new at Lee ?

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

If you approach Cragg from the bridle way at the top of the concreteroad and enter past the bit of a hole where the burned out car used to be thats effectively the start of the new stuff or if you enter from the ding side [ past the wind farm and head towards the berms its past them .
    the new stuff at lee is some jumps they’ve put in at the back of the pump tract in order to train the british cross country team .they don’t look like cross country as I recall it !!

MadBillMcMad

Thanks MrP,

lets hope the rain holds off.

MadBillMcMad

Excellent ride last night.
    here is the track

The new stuff in Cragg is an excellent improvement.
    We started Cragg from the West end. The section at the end of the loop has some ace fast deep berms. The new way up at the start of the loop is a great improvement too.

The new pump track is a few skill levels higher than the old one, and as for the 4-cross (ish) section. Well I will leave that for better men. I did have a go at the individual track but need more goes to even get close to doing in justice.

And lastly the link track. Is it me or are some of those rock drop offs at crazily steep angles. I reckon I did about half of them.

lowey

I managed all the drops on the way down and I’m by no means a jumper, but a couple nearly had me off.

Need to get up there soon to have a shufty.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

Is the new pump track in use ? I thought we had been asked to leave it for a while

tops5
    Free Member

I did about 1/2 of those drops last week, some of the stone is quite loose which makes me worry about a sketchy landing – going up again tonight though will try to be braver 🙂

MadBillMcMad

well there was no sign of tape and the ground was like VERY well set concrete which was unnerving in itself.

stumpyjon

New pump track will be getting a dose of TLC on Sunday provided we get some people turning out to lend Tony and me a hand, there was some damage done to some of the recently constructed stuff due to it being ridden too early. Be meeting around 10ish, probably in in the main car park.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Lee & Cragg – where is the new stuff’ is closed to new replies.