Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Leatherman from Millets
  • clipper68
    Free Member

Millets have a 40% off sale at the moment. Picked up a Leatherman Wingman for £24. Really nice addition to my collection.
    I have a Charge Ti in everyday use, a Wave as backup, a little Freestyle that lives in my pocket, a Squirt P4 that hangs off my keys and a 304 folding knife I got from the states.
    I digress… Cheap leatherman from Millets… Get one!

highclimber
    Free Member

A regular little bladed multi-tool collector, aren’t you!

Drac

I can’t find them. 🙁

Wozza
    Free Member

Cheers for this… I neglected to take mine out of my hand luggage at Melbourne airport last week.

“KNIFE!”

“It’s not a knife, please stop calling it a knife”

Anyway, it’s now in the bin and I need a new one, thanks.

neilnevill
    Free Member

millets online don’t list leatherman as a brand….must be n shop only I guess

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up!

I have a Charge Ti in everyday use, a Wave as backup, a little Freestyle that lives in my pocket, a Squirt P4 that hangs off my keys and a 304 folding knife I got from the states

This is what I need to sort out. The amount of times my leatherman has “gone off line” so to speak, and I’ve wished I had a backup.

The one on the keys sounds great too. I often open my front door whilst undertaking a technical task like cutting a piece of wire. I always have to get out the one that lives in my pocket though, one on the keys would be so much quicker!

bobbyspangles

thats quite a few multi tools you have Rambo

shaxi
    Free Member

I often open my front door whilst undertaking a technical task like cutting a piece of wire. I always have to get out the one that lives in my pocket though, one on the keys would be so much quicker!

that sounds good !

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Jeez…and i thought I had a good few ‘multi-tools’ ! 2 Gerbers and a Wave! I dont need anymore….

kiwijohn

1 skeletool is enough for me. Use it most days at work.

Cougar

I neglected to take mine out of my hand luggage at Melbourne airport last week.

“KNIFE!”

You missed a trick there. “That’s not a noife, this is a noife…”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Leatherman from Millets’ is closed to new replies.