• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Aus.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Leather goods suppliers … how to find some?
  • Aus
    Free Member

We may need to get some leather goods (bags, wallets) made soon to our specification – small numbers, quite bespoke. Any recos of where to start looking – new stuff for me!

Cheers

wolly
    Free Member

31 trum would be my first port of call ticks all your boxes
    31trum

stur
    Free Member

There are a few makers in the uk. Weather you will get them make for you will depend on how many you need, most have MOQ’s. Quality items produced by the likes of Ashdow workshop, Barrett Alley, Makr & Tanner Goods to name a few, have pushed the RRP of such items up to an acceptable level for handmade leather goods. But margins for these companies are still tight. Bags are a a different kettle of fish, if you want something making to your design, you may have to tweak it to make it cost effective for them to run it through their available machinery. PM me if your need any more info.

Aus
    Free Member

Thanks … stur, wouldn’t mind dropping you a mail – cant see an addy in your profile. Is it poss to mail me?

southbankaus AT
    aol DoT com

Macavity
    Free Member
    toys19
    Free Member

My mate Matthew Payne makes everything from belts, to leather chairs/floors and harnesses for the Royal Nags and Carriages. He has some other big name clients too.
    Not expensive, but excellent quality.

Home

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

+1 for 31trum

Aus
    Free Member

thanks all, much appreciated

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Leather goods suppliers … how to find some?’ is closed to new replies.