Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Learning to play the guitar. NSFW
  • twinw4ll
    Free Member

Wrighty, 316 grade liner if just burning wood, 904 for smokeless, 150 mm minimum if not DEFRA approved stove, make sure it matches stove choice as some bigger stoves have 170-180mm outlets. If it was my job i would use chim wrap to insulate liner, if your going through at 45* into back of stove, still use reg plate, 1.5mm steel, sweep access if you can’t sweep through stove.

If you can put reg plate above and go through it from top of stove this is the best option, if you want to push stove forward come out the back using a booted T.
    Difficult to give best advise without seeing job though.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Nice one twinwall. Thanks for that.

peter1979
    Free Member

If anyone watches Britains got Talent or Pop factor and laughs at the people on there, its basically the same as this. So apparently its socially acceptable to laugh at mentally disabled people.

butcher

If anyone watches Britains got Talent or Pop factor and laughs at the people on there, its basically the same as this. So apparently its socially acceptable to laugh at mentally disabled people.

Those shows are in a different league. I honestly don’t understand how programmes like The X-Factor can be aired on prime time TV with the kind of bullying that is portrayed and encouraged by the hosts. Particularly towards people that are clearly vulnerable to it, and least able to deal with it. I know Jeremy Clarkson can overstep the mark at times, but realistically, he has nothing on Simon Cowell and friends. Those people have no morales whatsoever.

The difference with the dude with the guitar is that he can probably watch it back and have a laugh himself. There’s no one pointing the finger taking the piss. It’s just over the top in a Fawlty Towers kinda way, which makes it kinda funny. There are plenty of characters in the world, and showing a bit of emotion isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Neither does it mean you have ‘issues’.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Learning to play the guitar. NSFW’ is closed to new replies.