Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Le Tour – Stage 11 – Who's got something left?
  • lunge

Yep, bit dull in the end, Martin rode very oddly, Maijka ride well the the win, the GC contenders just sat and spun.

mrblobby
    Free Member

What was Dan Martin playing at? He seemed to miss the initial move, bust a gut to get into it, then miss the winning attack and bust a gut to come second. I really rate him as a rider but today seemed a lot of effort for little reward.

Who knows, maybe feels he had something to prove today. I guess it just shows how hard it can be if things aren’t going your way.

Should be a good one tomorrow. A big one for the GC boys. Can Quintana and Contador challenge?

Suspect it’ll be a really bad day for Nibali if he can’t keep up on a cat 3 climb at the end of a fairly steady day for the GC group.

forzafkawi
    Free Member

What was Dan Martin playing at? He seemed to miss the initial move, bust a gut to get into it, then miss the winning attack and bust a gut to come second. I really rate him as a rider but today seemed a lot of effort for little reward.

I agree. Why expend all that energy for nothing when he could have saved himself for tomorrow’s stage and maybe achieved something? I think it was probably because he knows today’s stage was all about the GC contenders taking it easy and going at it again tomorrow so he’s just going to be looking at a lot of lycra-clad arses riding away from him.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Can anyone explain this kinda weird TdF highlights warning on itvPlaya, before I hit the play button?

Should I really be worried about bovines? 😯

theotherjonv

It’s policy innit. If there’s anything on TV nowadays that might cause illness, or upset, they have to call it. Hence flashing lights / strobe, strong language, scenes that may cause upset.

Some people are scared of cows, hence their sudden appearance in the middle of an 80kph descent may cause difficulties to some.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Love this: http://www.plan78.com/portfolio/bmc-racing-team-no-pain-no-gain/

Before and after the cobbles…

scaredypants

Some people are scared of cows, hence their sudden appearance in the middle of an 80kph descent may cause difficulties to some.

Meh – I had same scenario in the new forest yesterday – only 55kph, mind, but then my cows had horns’n’shit (lots of shit actually)

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Barguil’ descending 8)

Those cows 😯

Dan Martin 😐 argh!!! Come on boy, we’re all rooting for ya, get yer shit together.

Shit stage really, Facebook campaign to give Nibali a blood bag?

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘Le Tour – Stage 11 – Who's got something left?’ is closed to new replies.