Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Lazy gits at work
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

The big huge bloke went home half an hour ago because it might snow where he lives later tonight.

Sometime you just want to punch people for being such useless inept imbeciles

ton

this big huge bloke is going home in half hour……………………………..to play on his big huge bike in the snow……. 😉 8) 😆

BigDummy
    Free Member

Actually, I admire his chutzpah. 😀

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

I wish I'd been a lazy git this morning. I nearly didn't get home.

soobalias
    Free Member

a bloke in my office has been pi$$ing about on the internet all day!

jam-bo

waves from home.

I bailed at lunchtime. took me 2 1/2 hours instead of 45 mins. I think if I'd left it until 5 then I would have struggled to get home.

writing up some meeting notes from this morning, listening to the radio and drinking coffee.

think i'll be working from home tomorrow, VPN access is ace.

woody2000

So he's gone home, you're posting on internet forums in work time, all's fair eh? 😀

john_drummer
    Free Member

think i'll be working from home tomorrow, VPN access is ace

been doing that today 🙂

downside is those that did get in were mostly allowed to leave at lunchtime, the rest of the day to themselves. I'm stuck "working" until 5pm.

Upside though, at least I know I'll get home 🙂

z1ppy

hey, I didn't even make it into the Leciester office, got to the M6, saw the queue, went past phoned the boss, he agreed 2hrs in a queue was not the best use of my time.
    Turned round, though whilst driving to the Worcester office, the condition deteriated so much so (1 lane on the M42 open) I gave up and drove home.
    4hrs and £15 worth of fuel later I might as well have not bothered getting out of bed…

toby1

Cambridge, still struggling under a massive 0mm of snow today, hard journey home, not for me!

chewkw
    Free Member

Cheesyfeet – Premier Member
    The big huge bloke went home …

I think you should just come clean by saying this gigatic fat guy full of fat … fatty fatty bum bum has gone home …

😆

samuri
    Free Member

think i'll be working from home tomorrow, VPN access is ace.

yeah, until everyone decides it's a great idea and completely kill it then some poor sucker like me has to figure how to get everyone in. Of course, *everyone* says they're a priority user.

grantway
    Free Member

Snowed for 3 mins in East London But no more yet 😀

rOcKeTdOg

i might try public transport to get in tomorrow…2 buses and a train, wonder if they'll be running

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Lazy gits at work’ is closed to new replies.