Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Latest Tweet Arrest
  • BermBandit
    Free Member

Shot across bows fired

Personally I think thats a pretty reasonable outcome thus far. I have no idea what else the Plod have found, so not in a position to comment about the ongoing investigation. However re the Daley business I think its totally reasonable to send a message to all that you are using a public medium and that it is subject to the same limits as any other public medium. Good work IMHO

Junkyard
    Free Member

DD there may be some difference in being offensive about someone and being offensive too someone.

For example I have some strong views on Jordan [ the plastic attention whore not the country…I doubt i would describe her as that if we were to meet face to face though or on her twitter feed if she has one.

Still think there is nothing like what has been reported on twitter on here but I suspect it would quote quickly if the mods went on holiday

D0NK

You post on a forum or twitter and you have published your views to the world. That carries a lot more ‘weight’ than a verbal statement (or even a written letter) that is heard but not recorded…

I agree with most of what Mark said but I’d consider a written letter, specifically death threats, much more intimidating than tweets/forum invective. Might just be the old fashioned subconscious thought that physical letters are more important than electronic communication, but letters seem much more personal IMO

and of course it shows the nutter knows where you live 😯

BermBandits bbc article still seems to be going with the “you let your dad down” quotes get you arrested (not that I’d expect them to quote all the vile stuff, but mentioning it was a bit more than the dad stuff might be an idea)

project
    Free Member

Some south wales footballer has ben suspended by the club he plays for for sending homophobic teweets to Tom Daly today, his excuse was he left his phone unguarded,and somebody else did it.

yeh right i believe that,and i also believe in a fat bloke with a beard wearing a red dressing gown who only works a few days around christmas.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Latest Tweet Arrest’ is closed to new replies.