Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Latest spam scam… I like this one.
  • 5plusn8
    Free Member

I am thinking of asking to see the evidence… 😆

?ick?t Det?ils
    ?i?k?t ID: RHR-779-28027
    Email: redactedbyme
    Camera ready,Notification: 27/11/2017
    Status: Waiting for Reply 83xuCaFy0A5f61wYnGmGkF1CrY0My17Du1_Priority: Normal
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello.

I do not want to judge anyone, but eventually of few occasions, we have touchpoint since now. I do not think that caress oneself is very amiss, but when all your relatives, colleagues and friend see it- its obviously awful.

So, what am I implying? You visited the internet with ??rn, which I’ve seized with the deleterious soft. Then you clicked on a video, virus started working and your device became working as dedicated desktop immediately. Obviously, all cams and screen started recording immediately and then my soft collected all contacts from your device.

I text you on this e-mail address, cuz I got it it with my soft, and I think you for sure control this work e-mail.

The most important thing that I created video, on one side it shows your screen record, on second your cams record. Its very funny. But it was sophisticated .

As a result- if you want me to delete all this compromising evidence, here is my Bitcoin account address- 15DQxH1koq4QHLAQA2RBsdzaEec854ZbDP (it should be without «spaces» or «=»,check it). If you do not know how to make btc transactions, you can ask google or youtube for tips- its very easy. I suggest, that 290 usd will solve your problem and will destroy our touchpoint forever. You have one day after reading this letter(I put special pixel in it, ill know when you open it). If you do not able to finish transaction, ill share the evidence with all contacts I’ve collected from you.

Finally, you can ask police for help, but, obviously, they will not find me for 1 day, so you will be shamed at all. Sorry for misprints, I am foreign.

136stu
    Free Member

I’ve had this one as well. I like how they apologise for the spelling, you cant knock a well mannered thief.

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

“Cool, i forgot to add the link to my internet history, now i can’t find the video.
    Can you send me the details so i can forward it to my wife and round the office?”

zippykona

And that is why stick to the Freemans catalogue.

Cougar

You should really wipe that off.

jonnyboi

I do not think that caress oneself is very amiss

too right

CountZero

Not had one of those, I wonder if the ‘virus’ works on iOS devices, ‘cos I never look at pr0n on my computer.
    And I’d never dream of looking at it on my pad, oh no, not me, not ever.

twicewithchips
    Free Member

Ha, that’s a good one.
    Coincidentally I was reading this earlier today about some kiwis who’ve written an AI to mess with them.
    Anti spam bot

Rubber_Buccaneer

Louis is that you?

Lifer
    Free Member

The Black Mirror episode about this is one of the best called ‘Shut up and dance’

santacruzsi
    Free Member

I got this too.. paid the bitcoin bill !!!

Edit – joke….

robgclarkson
    Free Member

i replied to mine:

please release the video to all and sundry, there’s no shame from me x

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Latest spam scam… I like this one.’ is closed to new replies.