Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Latest issue of Bike.
  • noteeth
    Free Member

Now, I have always loved this this magazine, but its appeal has kind of ebbed and flowed in proportion to the amount of hucking coverage (a personal thing, granted), but I have to say… the latest (sept/oct) issue is damn good. There's a superbly wayward article by Michael Digregorio (the kind of writing I loved in past issues), the usual stunning photography (especially Milner's UK article), and the ever-great Mike Ferrentino manages to exactly describe a certain kind of pre-ride mood.

Good stuff – hope it stays this way.

MrGreedy

Whereabouts can you get it from in the UK? Not seen it anywhere since Borders went tits-up.

noteeth
    Free Member

I subscribe – but, yeah, I miss the well-stocked Borders mag section. The one at the top of Park Street (Bristol) was great.

bruk

I subscribed after Borders went t*ts up but it took about 2 months before the 1st issue arrived!
    Not seen it anywhere else.

mrmo
    Free Member

used to get it somewhere in Beeston, Nottingham Menzies? this was 10 years ago though. Then i subscribed for a couple of years but stopped when it went more freeride and less pictures.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Latest issue of Bike.’ is closed to new replies.