Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Latest build (pics)
  • Bernaard
    Free Member

Having returned to HT for 2010 I have been looking around at frames similar to my Voodoo Wanga that will take 140mm forks.
    I wouldn’t want to risk them on the Voodoo, as there is no gusseting on the frame where it meets the headtube.
    Plus I like my Voodoo as a singlespeed too much to have it geared.
    I am a big fan of the round tube steel hardtails such as the On-Ones, Cotic Souls and the Voodoo Wangas.
    But as I have already had an Inbred, I do not want another, as they are a little too popular(no offence).
    So what was it to be??
    This is the result

Mackem

Very nice, quite stealthy looking, i'd look at taking the frame stickers off too.

daveagiles
    Free Member

Is that a switchback, I have one but it dosnt look half as good as that! nice one!

Bernaard
    Free Member

Yes it's a Switchback, but I ground off the V brake bosses prior to having it powdercoated.

goonie
    Free Member

Nice job im envious i would like to build my own but havent got the funds my full sus is taking all my money after the harsh winter!!! bad times

I_Ache
    Free Member

Looks loads better than my switchback. I quite like it in black.

And you can get new switchback stickers on the bay if you want them that is.

takisawa2

That looks ace.
    Very nice.
    Love the stealth thing.

kiwijohn

Very nice. I must finish repainting mine. It used to look like this:

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Looks very nice, just starting to build one of these for my mate. The stem looks too long and the bars are at a stupid angle, sort them and it will be wonderful.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Latest build (pics)’ is closed to new replies.