Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Last minute snow hol ideas?
  • Conor
    Free Member

Six of us (group of 25-30 yr old lads) planning to head off for a week skiing and boarding for a week on 20th March.

Budget is the main concern! None of us are overly experienced and me and my mate are beginner snow boarders.

Been looking but there is just too much choice…

Ideally budget is £500 for flights from London, transfers, self catering apartment for 6. Preferably in France (language, food, wine!)

Any ideas?! Book now or any point leaving it last minute?

mate has spotted a deal from Thomson Ski, week in Valloire including flights, transfers, self catering accom, ski hire, lift pass for £430. Reviews of accom aren't outstanding but not terrible… not looking for luxury 🙂

jam-bo

go with ucpa / action outdoors.

cheap, basic accomodation, but good food, friendly atmosphere, really good tuition/board hire/lift pass all included.

whippersnapper
    Free Member

problem with france is you'll be in a rabbit hutch – with 6 of you this can get quite aromatic. Cross the border into Switzerland or Italy and things get bigger straight away.

However, if you leave it right to the end you can get lucky – but more than likely you'll get a small appartment in France. I'd recommend a catered chalet for a last minute deal – free food and other company, also a bit bigger too.

Thomohawk
    Free Member
    Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

We're doing the same thing and booking last minute. Hope to fly out 6th March. There seems to be some good details here http://www.icelolly.com/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Last minute snow hol ideas?’ is closed to new replies.