Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Last exam of my degree….wish me luck
  • Daffy

5 years at uni almost over.

Wish me luck?!

M

jon1973
    Free Member

Good Luck Daffy. What is your degree in?

Daffy

Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering. :-/

_tom_
    Free Member

Good luck 🙂 I had my last uni exam yesterday, it feels really weird having no pressure, deadlines or anything to revise.

Drac

Remember that feeling well best of luck.

Briefly looked at the Masters work is offering a few staff to do fully paid for but then I remembered how time they take up and a Masters will be worse. Not just for now thanks.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i went straiight to tribal gathering after mine good luck fella ohow the hell have you afforded the bling bikes as a student?

Megatron

got another week to wait for mine 😥
    but then it's bike time 😀

warton
    Free Member

I remember that feeling well. kept on waking up for about a month afterwards in a blind panic, thinking I still had revision etc to do

well done mate!

nedrapier

Good luck!

Giz a plane when you've finished!

kiwijohn

Good luck with it. I'm in my last year of 7 doing winemaking part time. Can't wait to finish, though it does have it's perks.
    Now back to my assignment, agribusiness management. Fun.

konabunny
    Free Member

rock on, daffy!

i_am_JC
    Free Member

I finished on tuesday. 😀

Kind of a bittersweet feeling really, haven't quite got my head around having so much free time!

zaskar
    Free Member

Good luck to you and anyone else taking exams!

Flaperon

I remember that feeling well. kept on waking up for about a month afterwards in a blind panic, thinking I still had revision etc to do

That's happened on a regular basis for 3 years now for me!

saxabar
    Free Member

Nightmare scenarios? I've had a student email me today telling me she missed her exam due to a mix up of days. Normally bright too! Poor poor thing.

allthepies
    Free Member

>That's happened on a regular basis for 3 years now for me!

Happened for about 10 years after leaving for me 😯

duckman

Good luck.For me it was being able to read anything I wanted,not just stuff with a date in the title 😀 I felt guilty for about a year.

nickc

Hope it all went well for you

cranberry
    Free Member

Good luck, but what you really need is sympathy as you are about to have to work for a living

slimtubing
    Free Member

Good luck, no exams for me in my final year so kinda felt a little cheated doing the last one a full 12 months prior o finishing, had to knock out a 10000 word reseach project as last assignment which was a huuuge relief when i printed it off.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Last exam of my degree….wish me luck’ is closed to new replies.