Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Last day at CRC, the end of 7 good years!
  • Big-Bud
    Free Member

cheers andy you have also helped me in the past .

forget the tap but any chance of ducking a couple of joplins down the toilet .

takisawa2

Nice one, your living the dream mate & bestest of best of luck to you.
    Be sure to update on here as well as guesthouseworld.com. 🙂

accu
    Free Member

andy ,
    taking the chances in life..makes it sparkling
    thanks for your help a few weeks ago…
    enjoy !!

GaryLake
    Free Member

Good luck Andy, if there's anything I can do to help give a give start to the new venture, let me know (see URL)…

Big-Bud
    Free Member

selfishly forgot to add good luck andy

enduro-aid
    Free Member

Good Luck Andy

think its shocking that its your last day and all the folk on here have got you working your arse off checking up on orders for them, you should have your feet up with tea and cake!!

(anyway on a side note it might be an idea to suggest that one of the other crc staff create a @CRC as it is good PR and very helpful for a big bike community)

Mike
    Free Member

All the best with that Andy, keep in touch…Mike

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Hey Sheldon, will do!! and No problem with the vouchers…

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Good luck, hope we do get someone else from CRC on here.

Before ye go, any chance of looking into order no. 3774639, ordered and despatched a week ago but no sign of it, wondered if you had problems with post??

Cheers.

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Thanks guys,

RS4KEV looking into that for you.

Hey Mike, hows ebay??? 8)

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Kojaklollipop will see about that, though kind of out of my hands…. 😕

Your order left us on the 16th with Royal Mail Just as 'that' volcano was causing bother, though 1st class should not have been affected.

Check your neighbours and the local sorting office, if nothing there and nothing by Monday give us a call and we'll get it sorted.

MrOvershoot

Wish you all the best with your new life Andy.
    I don't have any orders processing so I don't need you to do anything other than enjoy your last day @ CRC

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

GaryLake, cheers… ashamed to say I've not come across that site before, will have to peruse it at my forthcoming leisure 😀

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

MrOvershoot 😆 Cheers!

MikeWW
    Free Member

All the best Andy
    You have always been very helpful

Mike

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Ok Andy, thanks! 😀

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Andy – shout if you need any Cornwall info be it MTBing or surfing. I live 20 mins from Spewquay.

And can you pack the Green oil and Crudguard I just ordered from CRC nicely please? Cheers!

solarider
    Free Member

Best of luck Andy. Cornwall's gain is CRC's loss.

Even if it wasn't your official job to be their STW PR, you did a great job. Just hope they realise that and get somoebodyelse@CRC to take up the helm!

MisterCrud
    Free Member

Andy, you are a top bloke. Thanx for all your help. Good luck in sunny Cornwall.

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Surf_Mat, will do!

Solarider, cheers.

Pete, thanks, and best of luck with any new ranges!

orena45

Good luck Andy!

There's a few of us down 'ere in Cornwall so there'll be plenty of folk to show you round the trails (when you have time)! 🙂

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

orena45, that's great as apart from a few cheeky coast rides when on hols I've no clue what's about…

With the move looming the riding has taken a bit of a back seat so i'll top the old fitness levels a bit then i'll be on here most likely looking for a bit of local knowledge! 😀

radoggair
    Free Member

Good luck Andy, will be looking out for your new profile name on STW so we can bitch about 'which tyres' etc instead of work stuff

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

radoggair i'll have to get the mods to change it for me to something like andynolonger@CRC!

neilforrow

andy – 2 things, my wife works for 'taste of the west' and used to work (sort of still does) for south west tourism, so she knows a thing or 2 about the market you are about to go into… she would be more than happy to help, contacts, info and deals on advertising etc… mail me if you want…

also.. if you want to 'shred' dartmoor, and the like, sometime, there are groups always heading out… give us a shout…

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Neil, brilliant, i may call on your wifes talents though may be a little while away yet…

Have only ridden Dartmoor once and loved it so heading out would be great once I get settled and re-discover my fitness!

voodoo_chile

good luck for the future andy@CRC by the way have you changed your name by deed poll to that?
    also i know we have been spoilt in the past with ultra amazing service from CRC (order before 2pm on your doormat next morning type of service ) why has it slowed down so much in comparison to say "wiggle"

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

voodoo_chile serious changes are in the pipeline for CRC and although I am leaving I still have enough loyalty not to spill what that is but it should give CRC some dramatic results.

I can't comment on Wiggle as I have no idea what there volumes are like now or what rate they have grown, I do know the numbers at CRC (and no I'm not telling) and i have experienced the growth of the company for myself and I fully understand what we have gone through to get where we are now.

We wish we could be perfect 100% of the time, but we are also realistic and know that is unlikely to be achieved, though this does not stop us trying!

CRC is very much like a family for a lot of the staff and it can be frustrating when things aren't right, this is why we spend so much time and investment in making CRC a better place. All of the work is aimed at you, we work hard here to deliver what you demand with delivery and price and product and service and we never stop looking to improve that.

Me leaving will not change the desire to make CRC better, a desire that is shared thoughout the staff here.

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Thanks guys, Andy has left the building….

Curly68
    Free Member

Good luck on your new life and adventure Andy.

grantway
    Free Member

Good luck Andy and thanks for your help and advice
    All the best in what your going to do next mate 😉

glenncampbell

Good luck Andy – all the best!

Kevevs
    Free Member

Good luck mate. Always had excellent service from CRC. Hope it don't change!

duntstick
    Free Member

Still don't see a post from AndyNot@CRC yet!

Good luck……

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Last day at CRC, the end of 7 good years!’ is closed to new replies.