Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • Last day at CRC, the end of 7 good years!
  • AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Well guys, thats almost it for Andy@CRC, I am soon to be AndyNot@CRC…..

Ive been with CRC for 7 years now, and i've seen a lot of changes in that time, and know the guys I will leave are looking forward to some quite big changes in the next couple of months.

Just 38 staff when i started, in a small warehouse unit, the company has grown and grown and I am damn proud to have been a part of that!

I have helped a few of you out over the years, gave a bit of advice here and there and when not on here I have done my best to keep the wheels turning.

I am heading back to England, to the South West, looking to set up a guest house/self catering business of my own. You've just got to take a chance in life now and then…..time for me to take one with the family!

So, thank you for all the kind words and appreciation of my efforts over the years, I'll get on with my final day now….

Off to the warehouse to check some stuff!!

Cheers,

Andy.

dmiller
    Free Member

Good luck and all the best mate 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Thats the CRC customer service down the toilet then 😉

…or will there be another @CRC appearing soon?

colande
    Free Member

any chance of leaving the tap running?
    😀

earbyphil
    Free Member

Best of luck.
    Please send my chain ring before you leave 🙂

sv

All the best and will the guest house cater for MTBers?

foxyrider
    Free Member

Cheers for sorting my problems out Andy – Although I have to admint there have been very few compared to the amount of profit I have given CRC over the last few years 😉

Where in the SW – I live in Bovey ? is the guest house bike friendly?

Cheers

Rich

peteimpreza

Good luck and thank you.

ojom
    Free Member

Good luck Andy.

If you are ever in Edinburgh come and say hi and have some beer!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

All the best, and thanks for helping out on here on more than one occasion..

wwaswas

Good luck Andy.

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Thanks guys, I'll of couirse aim to make it as bike friendly as I can!!

Cornwall is where i'm headed..be a while before any doors are opened though!

Not sure there will be another @CRC but the team I am leaving is more than capable…..

Colande, not sure the tap thing would go down well!

nuke

Good luck with the move and new business Andy.

ollie
    Free Member

Do me a favour before you go and tell my why my stuff has been showing "processing" for two days when all the items are in stock?
    Oh and good luck 🙂

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

good luck Andy.

hora
    Free Member

Hi Andy, you were always quick to answer my emails and reply back (rather than leave replies hanging). At one stage I actually thought you were the only person at the other end (NO disrespect meant at all to the other hardworking CRC bods).

All the best and look forward to your sly ads on STW 😉

Ps, whereabouts in the Swest? Nearish Afan etc?

juan
    Free Member

Best of luck andy
    Make sure you let us know when and where exactly it opens…

verses

D'oh, and here's me testing out the CRC returns process for the first time 🙄

All the best Andy 🙂

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Verses you'll be fine with returns…. 🙂

Hora, not too near but close enough to get tto Afan now and then, it's been ages since I've been (used to live in Cheltenham before moving here) will be good to get there again! Oh and sly ads, I have no idea what you could possibly mean!! 😆

Ollie, you use a different email than in your profile? What's the order number?

timbur
    Free Member

Do you get to do a Warehouse Sweep before you go (akin to a Supermarket Sweep in a Dale Winton fashion?) That would be a nice way to go.

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

timbur, ha, I wish!! but er, unfortunately no… 🙁

They did however give me a new road bike last week, which totally threw me, lost for words the rest of that day! 😯

yoshimi

Always found you to be very helpful – good luck with living the dream pal 😀

wwaswas

good leaving present!

[Edit] – 'Cycle From Work' Scheme!

timbur
    Free Member

Road bike? They really want rid of you don't they! The insult. Did it come with a razor and a 1000 yard stare?

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

timbur, well i already have a mountain bike and i have been borrowing road bikes here and there for the last 12 months!

I quite enjoy the dark side, I have room in my life for both!

I look at it this way, I will get fitter so I will be able to shred faster on the hardtail!!

Alcopop
    Free Member

Best of luck Andy hope it all goes well,lifes too short not to give these things a try

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Can't believe I used the word shred, i of course meant to say ride!

Ok dude! 8)

ollie
    Free Member

Ollie, you use a different email than in your profile? What's the order number?

See, This is what we're going to miss. :o(

ruminant
    Free Member

Best of luck in your new venture Andy

Be sure to post up reports on your progress. I'd guess the STW collective could fill your rooms if your bike friendly enough

cheers

ruminant
    Free Member

Verses, me too, put a returns in the post today

justa
    Free Member

good luck 🙂

ALways dreamt about moving down to Cornwall and opening a B&B !

Where abouts ?

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Ollie, not sure what the delay was down to but the order has shipped today for you.

You'll get the email stating that soon, if not already.

Justa, we're basing in Newquay while we find the right place, couple have come close to what we want but not quite. Big thing so we are not rushing into buying just anything…. 🙂

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Hey Andy

As you know us 'fishes' are based down in sunny Cornwall too, (although only just) if you find yourself near Saltash and fancy a cuppa or better still a pedal around then give me a yell.

Cheers

Richie

ollie
    Free Member

Ollie, not sure what the delay was down to but the order has shipped today for you.

You'll get the email stating that soon, if not already.

Thankyou.

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Hey Richie, I may well do, that or I'll see you at the Roc again one year, though probably not this year!! 😀

sheldona
    Free Member

Andy, it'll be good to have you back over here, maybe we'll get to go ride again like the good old days!
    Drop me a line when you're back and we'll head down to see you! Hope you're dog friendly too.

And just one more thing, thanks for your support with the ssec last weekend!

stumpy01

Andy – good luck! Hope it works out.

Ollie, I ordered some stuff from CRC this week, got no order confirmation e-mail & only the dreaded 'processing' status.
    I e-mailed at the end of the next day & was told that it was all in stock and there should be no issues, with an apology for a lack of confirmation.
    One of the items then popped up 'out of stock' on the site so I feared the worst but I needn't have worried as it all turned up yesterday, as it should have done. Well pleased.

I think some of the retailers like CRC shoot themselves in the foot a bit with their normally 'next day' service. When I don't receive an item 24 hrs after I have pressed the order button I start to think there must be a problem, which is ridiculous!!
    Ordered Monday, arrived Thursday is still excellent customer service. But, when you are used to ordering Monday, getting on Tuesday it makes you wonder what has gone wrong. Crazy!!

Solo
    Free Member

Andy.

Thanks for your help over the years, you did good coming on here trying to help out. Good luck with the new business.

🙂

S.

CHB

All the best Andy.

RS4KEV

All the best for the future Andy, but before you go…

Can you check my brother's order which has been stuck "processing" for a few days – 3789793

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Last day at CRC, the end of 7 good years!’ is closed to new replies.