Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • large shed/workshop where from?
  • rOcKeTdOg

20x10x8ft at least, where did you get yours?

Stoner
    Free Member

build your own.

PePPeR

My friend bought one of these recently, the price they are quoting is for installation, and they didn’t charge that much extra for delivery down to Warwickshire.

The quality is pretty good too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20×10-heavy-duty-wooden-apex-workshop-shed-garage-/290564229769?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Garden_Structures_Fencing_CV&hash=item43a6fa4a89#ht_1273wt_1139

mrblobby
    Free Member

Stoner, any good guides you can recommend for building your own?

Stoner
    Free Member

Not really. There may be some online.

Have fun, design yourself 😉

And Im not going to use this opportunity to bore people with my shed again 😉

but search for posts by Stoner with Shed in the title over the last 6 months

rOcKeTdOg

6 months! i’m too impatient

Joe

I like the book ‘Build like a Pro’ building a shed available on amazon. Has some good ideas and instructions…a little americany.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Thanks, have ordered a copy. I have two sheds next to each other, I really want to pull one down and build a new shed as sort of an extension to the existing one. Probably a lot more complicated than I suspect!

Castrol
    Free Member

I got mine from Warwick Buildings (http://www.warwickbuildings.co.uk/) and can’t recommend them highly enough.

I have a 10m x 5m wooden workshop, barn doors and normal door on the side. They are very flexible and can put doors/windows where you want. All prefabbed at their factory and delivered to site and erected in a day. Base was a slab of concrete I laid with 1 layer of bricks.

Walls are 3 skin: plywood (inner) middle breathable membrane and outer shiplap style. 5 years on still looks great.

Regards,
    Matt.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘large shed/workshop where from?’ is closed to new replies.