Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Laptop recommendations
  • jools182
    Free Member

Always had a PC, but my new house is a bit smaller so looking at getting a laptop

General Internet use, I’ve also started writing a bit so something with a nice keyboard

Budget – not much, around £300 – £350ish

Cougar

Go to PC World, press some buttons. “Nice keyboard” isn’t something you can get off a web page.

Other than that, anything you buy will meet your exacting criteria, unless you get an Etch-a-Sketch.

cp

keyboard can be very personal, but IME you just get used to whatever it is which comes with the laptop.

some good deals at dell outlet if you know what you’re looking for.

http://outlet.euro.dell.com/Online/InventorySearch.aspx?brandId=7&c=uk&cs=ukdfh1

updates around 3pm mon-fri. you need to refresh often and act fast once you know what you’re after. stock varies daily.

StirlingCrispin

Chromebook.

Spend the money saved on a nice meal, or something.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Part of me trollalalol, chromebook. Part of me says, “yep, they have nice keyboards” well, the Samsung ones do, anyway

TiRed

Someone on here recommended a reconditioned Lenovo. I bought one for Teen2 after a small cheap HP died, and it is excellent. A little retro looking, but there is no better keyboard to type on. Built to last with an i5 processor. I’ll probably go back for another once I can remember who it was from!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Laptop recommendations’ is closed to new replies.