• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Mof.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Laptop Back Packs / Rucksaks (or however you want to spell it)
  • Mof
    Free Member

Looking for suggestions for…(and where to buy) a versatile laptop back pack. Big enough for large-ish screen laptop (17.4") but comfy on the bike, ok for airline cabin baggage too. Not bothered about a mobile office with pen slots galore. Some of the Northface ones seem to fit the bill at a price.. but open to ideas.

Travis

i love my Rapha one

Coyote
    Free Member

Picked up a Samsonite one that ticks all the boxes.

I've got one of the Patagonia Critical Mass bags, its been one of the best purchases I've made. It goes on the walk to the office everyday, has been on snowboarding and biking trips, lightweight, but expands out to hold a weekends clothes and a laptop.

I may have fallen in love with a bag, but its one of the best things I've bought. I travel loads so good bags are essential. Only drawback is the shoulder strap clasp slips when the bag is fully loaded, sort that and it would be prefect. Oh and visually I prefer the older model which has the Patagonia brand in a different place.

Neil @ fawkes

Mof
    Free Member

Thanks. Neil… not sure about the messenger style bags though. Prefer something to stay in place with a couple of shoulder straps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Laptop Back Packs / Rucksaks (or however you want to spell it)’ is closed to new replies.