Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Lappire Zesty 214 or 314 ?
  • maxiimillion
    Free Member

i’ve been looking at both of these bikes and debating wether blowing the bank account is really worth it on a 314 or whether i should save a bit of money and get a 214 but upgrade it slowly as i improve my riding etc. any help would be apprciated 🙂

Spin
    Free Member

Flash the cash.

popartpoem
    Free Member

314 has better fork & wheels; so if you can stretch to it, could be a more satisfying choice.

Don’t pay full wack though, there are deals to be had (especially at this time of year).

Whichever you choose, it’s a lovely bike 😀

maxiimillion
    Free Member

Thanks i was looking at both them reduced aswell :p

Spin
    Free Member

Seen the 314 for around £1800-1900 in a few places. Awesome value at that money.

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

TBH same frame so no difference – and thats whats important up grade afterwards.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Forks would be a costly upgrade. But aren’t Rockshox meant to be more reliable than Fox?

Does the 314 have a better shock? (i.e. one where you can turn propedal off?) If its the same shock, then you could probably source better upgrades yourself with the money you save by getting the 214.

onehundredthidiot

314, just got one. Chuffing awesome but i am quickly running out of skills, now need some speed compensator’s.

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

🙂 dont worry Zesty is a great bike down and up just let it go and hang on when in doubt :-S Hasnt got any traits that I found except that its bloody relentlessly fast.

maxiimillion
    Free Member

the forks are not the same :/

Bucko

£1800 for a 314 is amazing, i paid £2299 back in March

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Lappire Zesty 214 or 314 ?’ is closed to new replies.