Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Lapierre deals/discounts?
  • backhander
    Free Member

Did any of the Lapierre owners get a deal/discount when they purchased their bikes? Did anyone pay RRP?
    If so, where did you buy them? (PM if preferred ndobbsieATmsnDOTcom)
    I’m looking at buying a lappy, and maybe a couple of upgrades (a fair amount in all) and obviously want the best deal I can get. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

ridethelakes
    Free Member

Rutland cycles have great deals on Lapierre.

backhander
    Free Member

Only a single spicy on the website, is it instore only?

rewski
    Free Member

I bought mine from Nirvana last year and got a shed load of credits to spend in-store – 10% or 20% of the value of the bike I see to remember – not bad on a 3K bike.

backhander
    Free Member

Well if Niravna offer 20% credit on the bike to spend on anything else, they may well be receiving my money!
    Great info thanks rewski.

LoCo
    Free Member

Nirvana are pretty good, excellent mechanic in there too 😉 Hi Ro! 😀

thepurist

MrsP got 10% in store at Nirvana on her Zesty

foureyes
    Free Member

For my 516 it was 10% off value plus that value in vouchers from wheelbase bikes and they’ve been a great shop too. It was after the demo weekend I attended.

backhander
    Free Member

Hmmm 10% isn’t to be sniffed at but 20% is better. Credit with the store is fine as I want a few bits anyway.
    I’ll check out wheelbase as well.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

What is it you are after?

backhander
    Free Member

Hob nob, should I email you?

rewski
    Free Member

It was probably 10% – not bad though.

Flapjack
    Free Member

Got a great deal on my 2010 Zesty 714 a couple of months ago. RRP of £3800, paid £2600 as it was last years model being cleared out.
    Admittedly you will probably have to wait until the last knockings of the 2011’s to get a similar deal. 😐

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Lapierre deals/discounts?’ is closed to new replies.