• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Duc.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • lake shoes………..wide fitting??
  • ton

need some new spd shoes.
    are lake shoes wide fitting……anyone know.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yes, Lakes are wide.

Duc
    Free Member

They aren't all ………. they have specific wide fits in some models … The same as Sidi, Shimano also do wide fits although only in their "disco slipper" category.
    Northwave are about the widest "non wide" shoes avaialble

RustySpanner

I'm afflicted with square feet and they fit better than Shimano for SPD shoes.

Northwave are good too and I believe Sidi do a wide fitting called 'Mega', but I haven't tried those.

Ringo
    Free Member

Northwave are ok but still dont find the toebox that wide. My Scott shoes are the roomiest

Duc
    Free Member

SPecialized have the largest toe Box toe box but a reasonably narrow forefoot

I have wide feet and have tried just about every brand except Rocket 7 whihc is what I woudl try if I was actually any good at this cycling lark

Onzadog
    Free Member

Anyone do a wide forefoot and a narrow heel?

Duc
    Free Member

OD.
    Shimano are closest as their Disco slippers have the mouldable heel up but the forefoot is not as wide as say Sidi Megas (whihc have a higher volume heel). The swanky Lake's might be quite good for that too as they are heat mouldable

Duc
    Free Member

Specialized have a reasonably low volume heel too apart from in the 120 SL boots which are about as tight as the proverbial Wizards sleeve.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘lake shoes………..wide fitting??’ is closed to new replies.