Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Lady Gaga
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

i still would

and

So would i…

does anyone recall French and Saunders dressed as huge fat geezers poring over page 3 ?

markenduro
    Free Member

She#s better than a lot fo the other manufactured crap around nowadays and at least she writes most of her own material. I think she is pretty good, in spite of being old enough to know better.

grantway
    Free Member

Think you guys need to take at you tube and see something
    else popping out of his/hers skirt LOL

big-chief-96
    Free Member

i would go with lady gaga even if she has a penis 🙄 i like them like that 😉

allmountain76
    Free Member

bulldog…..piss….thistle…

zaskar
    Free Member

Well the nose job suits her.

I think the rubbish that comes out these days…I should quit my job and start writing music again!

The crap gives everyone hope to be a star… 😈

Also without makeup-99% of the famous stars look ill or sick.

KT1973
    Free Member

Not even with a rented coq.

tinribz
    Free Member

Playing piano by ear from the age of 4, she went on to write her first piano ballad at 13 and began performing at open mike nights by age 14.[7] At age 11, the singer was set to join Juilliard School in Manhattan but instead attended Convent of the Sacred Heart, a private Roman Catholic school.[1][8] She described herself in high school as "very dedicated, very studious, very disciplined"

At age 17, Germanotta gained early admission to the New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.[7][11]

The 'persona' is obviously just a puplicity thing aimed at the 12 year olds that actually buy most records. I reckon she's a smart cookie and talented.

At the end of each day she probably takes off the wig, make up and skimpy outfits, puts her feet up wearing a smoking jacket listening to chopan sipping something vintage with a smug grin on her face.

Spey-Stout
    Free Member

Everyone who wouldn't should post pictures of their spouses, you big studs!

*raises hand*

*would*

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I'm more fussy, definatley would NOT yuck!

Northwind

The whole "She's a man" thing is total BS, sorry Grantway but there's no shortage of revealing photos, she ain't shy but there's only one where the alleged mangina appears. So, obvious crap.

I think she's pretty good, caught her show on the TV from Glastonbury and was impressed, saw her live at T in the Park though I missed a bit of the set. Doesn't really seem to have enough good songs but Paparazzi and Poker Face were brilliant at T in the Park. Not sure I like her style but it's different at least, the madonna comparisons are pretty fair but I do think she's more talented than Madonna ever was. Then I think Madonna was ****.

And yeah, would. But then I "would" anything with a pulse so that might not mean much.

Spey-Stout
    Free Member

*would*

ex-pat
    Free Member

Still laughing at the dolphin comment…
    Class.

tron
    Free Member

What amazes me most about Lady Gaga is that she looks absolutely awful as a Blonde, really really awful, but lovely as a Brunette. It's wierd.

LoulaBella
    Free Member

Her performance is more about drama and entertainment than just being another blonde popstarlet a la Britney. She is trying to be different from the usual pop by numbers. Her music's not my cup of tea though and I'm sure she's not worried whether most men want to 'do her' or not.

samuri
    Free Member

I'm sure she's not worried whether most men want to 'do her' or not.

I expect her image is very carefully cultivated to ensure the maximum number of men possible want to do her. Sells more records.

iDave
    Free Member

the claims that she has no talent are laughable. she has a track record as a performer before being famous. she also is clearly talented at marketing herself and by having the visual image she protects her non performing identity. she's an entertainer, not a concert pianist. smart, talented, and err, yeah, very do-able.. though i wouldn't recognise any of her music..

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Lady Gaga’ is closed to new replies.