Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ladies tough solar style watch…any STW suggestions?
  • Suggsey
    Free Member

MrsS seems to eat watches for a living, having gone through various Storm, Casio (non tough as she bust the glass), and many many others, she even seems to kill watches when she takes them off and leaves them on the side!
    My main problem is she’s very very against rubber/resin straps. I can’t find any genuine UK stock of any Casio Baby G metal tough solar watches which would be ideal and she only has little dainty arms/ hands but works in a Special Needs specific school so it’s got to be proper tough to survive.
    Any other potential suggestions for such a watch within a reasonable budget STW?

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Has she had a Citizen? My Mrs has had one of the solar ones for about 5 years now, maybe longer. It’s a dressy style watch with a bracelet and I’m amazed it’s held up, (I was actually measuring it last night so I could work out her wrist size for a Xmas present so I had a good look at it) it’s completely scratch free and still looks amazing! She’s CONSTANTLY walking into things and bashing it off everything that’s “in her way”. I also find it face down pretty regularly and it’s never stopped, never been adjusted either.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Cheers I looked at them but thought it may be a bit delicate for her british antics but I will take a second look.

Xylene
    Free Member

Citizen Ecozilla – just tell her to gain someweight

xlaire
    Free Member

I absolutely love these solar watches: http://store.smile-qq.com/

Not in any way bulky and come in gorgeous colours.

reluctantwrinkly
    Free Member

Another vote for citizen Ecodrive-both myself & my wife have a Stiletto model, mineral glass, low profile so won’t snag and very dressy. Go to Goldsmiths and get one on Tesco Vouchers.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

++1 for Citizen Eco Drive, we both have one had no problems for 10 years now. Except for a strap pin finally breaking on mine, but that’s regular wear and tear. Very nice watches. Notice they do a Citizen Ladies Sport chronograph in the eco drive range.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Cheers for those suggestions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ladies tough solar style watch…any STW suggestions?’ is closed to new replies.