Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Ladies opinions needed please
  • rusty-trowel
    Free Member

I think Clarkson is probably the least ilkely person i'll ever be mistaken for, unless he turns out to be an old punk covered with tattoos with a skinhead. 🙂 I think c-g will confirm that Jezza and me couldn't be more different if we tried.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Cinnamon girl – I have only been talking about mens clothes – not women. Thats a whole different ballgame

cinnamon_girl

TJ – why?

dobo
    Free Member

i never realised how age conscious people are..

wear what you like, age dont matter…

bunnyhop i think you had a brain fart with your comments…

me and my lady look lurvely in faded jeans and hoody, suit or naked!! and we are more than 10 years older than 25..woohoo!

met some cool people on here that defy the limtis of the age concious, thank god

cinnamon_girl

rusty – yeah, jeremy wouldn't ride a bmx or an inbred 😉 Just kidding, how's the new ht – have you built it yet?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

CG – why what?

cinnamon_girl

TJ – why is women's clothing a different ballgame?

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Haven't built it yet, too busy decorating the new house. It's in various boxes in the bedroom. Sold the Julianna yet?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

The rules are different. There is no female equivalent of Clarkson and women tend to dress better the older they get whereas men its the other way round.

I think with women the main thing is length of skirt – over 40 no minis please. No mutton dressed as lamb either – and no spaniels ears please.

BTW – you realise I am not being serious about any of this?

tankslapper
    Free Member

Sweet Jesus!

CG! TJ has a date by the looks of it, lets not STW it up!

OK My friend what do you need? 😆

cinnamon_girl

rusty – trust the nursery is decorated? Pink or blue? Hopefully the Juliana will go next week. Just got some forks to sell.

TJ – hmmm. I'm sure there must be a female equivalent, can't think of one right now!

I have noticed that James May has an "interesting" collection of shirts. Does he not get criticised?

OK no minis for me cos legs are too scarred and bruised 🙄 However, I do sometimes wear a leather jacket (biker chic dontcha know) with skinny jeans and heels. Mutton? Lamb? You decide!!

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Surely Hammond has overtaken Clarkson in the 'look like an idiot' race. The hair, the necklace, the jackets, AAHHH!! May could accidentally find himself being the fasionable one soon (relatively speaking of course).

cinnamon_girl

Hey – one advantage of getting "older" is not giving a to$$ what other people think!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

CG = pics required. :-}

Bunnyhop

dobo – lol @ brain fart.

I was being a bit ironic in my comments, 'cos hubby is well over 25 and wears a hoody.

c_g – I wear what I like. The fashion police really do need to come and put me away.

T.J – what on earth are spaniel ears?

hels
    Free Member

The only rules for women is that you can't wear diamonds until you are over 50, otherwise it's tacky…

juan
    Free Member

Just to teach TJ

See smart casual 😉

sc-xc

^ Is that a torn out page from the 1986 Littlewoods catalogue?

miketually
    Free Member

See smart casual

Are the bottom of your trousers wet?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

Bunnyhop – Member

I was being a bit ironic in my comments, 'cos hubby is well over 25 and wears a hoody.

i was a bit worried BH, as a 40something jeans and hoody wearer, that i was no longer welcome around your place due to crimes against fashion/age!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Juan – I know you are French but a stripy jumper?

At least the shoes and jeans are OK I suppose – just don't do it when you are over 40!

Bunnyhop – spaniels ears. When your lady bumps head south and look like a pair of spaniels ears. Easily dealt with by good underwear but a bad look if its not

FoxyChick
    Free Member

There is nothing smart about a pair of trainers/converse. Just plain damned scruffy. Not that there'a anything wrong with scruffy. But if you want to be smart/casual then shoes or boots are essential.

Bunnyhop

xherbivorex – you are always welcome at our place.

Just realised last newyear I wore a tartan mini-skirt ( very short) and I'm well over 40.

Juan – you look about 17, so it's acceptable

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

I'm 38 and live in flared jeans, i also own and wear Converse and Adidas trainers. One of my favouite items of clothing is a red Adidas hoddie.
    Personally I would ever wear trousers and shirt to work and that's only because I have to. I couldn't give a shite what people think of the way I dress. It's their problem not mine.

juan
    Free Member

There is nothing smart about a pair of trainers/converse. Just plain damned scruffy

:'(

Juan – you look about 17, so it's acceptable

And :'( again.

rOcKeTdOg

No man in his 40's should wear #jeans! Jeans should ne3ver be worn with a sports jacket.

FFS!

genuine lol, some of us have seen what you actually wear!, excellent Troll though, only 2nd to the helmet b'llks

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Me? facetious?

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Ladies opinions needed please’ is closed to new replies.