Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Ladies non-SPD bike shoes for a soft lass that feels the cold badly. And the wet
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

Doesn’t seem much about, at first and to be honest half arsed glance on one website.

What do you wear ladies?

ton

this could be either me or my Mrs.
    she uses Scarpa approach shoes, I use 5/10 exum guide boots.
    both are warm and used year round.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Thanks ton. I think grip on the pedals is a significant factor – she currently wears her old fabric berghaus boots, but says she knows she doesn’t place her feet correctly for fear of them slipping. I’m afraid I don’t look at her foot position as there are much more interesting bits to watch.

ads678

I had some Lake MX102’s (I think). Can be used either with or without spd’s (Removable bit for spd use). They were good in the wet and windproof as they are made out of softshell material. I didn’t get on with them cos they come up quite narrow, but that could be good for girls. Think I got mine from wiggle for about £60. I would recommend for those with less fat feet than me!!

kilo

Mrs kilo just uses Shimano AM41 with decent socks – usualy my Assos winter ones!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Ladies non-SPD bike shoes for a soft lass that feels the cold badly. And the wet’ is closed to new replies.