Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ladies baggies recommendations
  • votchy
    Free Member

Mrsvotchy has started to ride her mtb this year and is in need of some shorts, what do the ladies on here recommend? She is slim, size 10 and concerned about her legs looking skinny hanging out the bottom of baggy shorts so wants something a bit slimmer in the leg.

vondally
    Free Member

Currently in the household my SO and daughter are split in preference between
    Troy lee , moto and skyline
    Racefaces ambush

Plus one old pair of Roach’s that seem not to die or age…..

Motos are thicker warmer and more resistant to falling

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Endura Women’s Singletrack lite are a slim and flattering fit.

highlandman
    Free Member

#1 Endura, eg Singletrack or Lite version, depending on preferences.
    #2 Race Face, various.
    Mrs loves them both, stretchy shells, flattering fit and properly functional.

CheesybeanZ

Mrs beanZ swears by Gore , good fit not silly baggie and last for years.

hairylegs
    Free Member

Mrs Hairylegs agrees with Mrs beanZ re: Gore being not a silly baggy fit and is also a big plus one for Endura Singletrack and Hum Vees.

Her advice is go for one with a removable liner and buy a couple of spare pairs of liners

kayla1
    Free Member

Madison Flux 88 are ace, I’ve got three pairs 😀

myti
    Free Member

Just got some new troy Lee skylines and they are a lovely fit. Not overly baggy or too long and great fit on the bum.

lapierrelady

I’m angling for a pair of these
    the MTB SHORT

julzm
    Free Member

Madison all the way. I’m a 8-10. Madison women’s shorts are very slightly short for a taller woman (I’m 5’8″) but the guys ones are an excellent fit. They also have almost every combination of material, from full on waterproof to lightweight summer and a good range of colours at decent price points too.

Personally don’t like Endura, as the inners are not great for smaller/slimmer riders, their liner in a small is seriously uncomfortable for me, yet the small bib shorts that I wear on the road bike are a tight fit.

Shackleton

Mrs S as tall/leggy size 8/10 is a fan of Maloja. Minx-girl or gearforgirls are good for advice and have some tried, trusted and pretty shorts.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ladies baggies recommendations’ is closed to new replies.