Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Lack of biking frustration.
  • zippykona

On holiday in Majorca. As we arrived at our villa I saw a proper mountain biker going up our road.
    I knew that we had woods behind us and I assumed he was heading up to them.
    Looked on google satellite pictures and found the most likely track. Followed it and it just comes to thick scrub. All the other likely tracks are people’s drives behind tall gates with snarling dogs.
    Looked on strava and there’s no tracks. Found a site where a local guy logs his rides. They all seem to be on the road.
    Surely if you were an off roader you would have set about this wooded area and made a few tracks?
    In England we have tracks everywhere , they might not be legit for bikes but tracks nonetheless.
    Where do the Majorcans walk their dogs, where do the deer have their runs I simply can’t believe you can have that much forest and no tracks. Grrr.

chakaping
    Free Member

Found a fair few tracks when I hired an MTB out there, ended up in a lot of dead ends though.

jekkyl

is there no tracks along the coast out of the way?

yorkshire89
    Free Member

Checked strava heatmaps?

zippykona

I was hoping to ride from our villa. Not hired a bike yet but even my run has to be laps of the housing estate as there’s not even any off road running.
    I appreciate there’s loads of trails elsewhere I just find it hard to believe there’s nothing in an area so far out of town.

fifeandy
    Free Member
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Lack of biking frustration.’ is closed to new replies.