Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • ks seatpost problems…help pls
  • markyboy
    Free Member

ks1900 seatpost just keeps dropping down without releasing the leaver.it was ocasionally but is now happening more frequently is there an air pressure adjustment or are they sealed?? ❓

grum
    Free Member

Sorry to say when this happened with mine it was a warranty job – pretty sure the pressurised bit isn’t serviceable.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Very Sealed dont let the magic out!!!!! You can go as far as it says in the instructions but NO FURTHER:)

I would suggest return and replace/fix/investigate at the importer, mine was turned round in about 10 days no questions

markyboy
    Free Member

think it is out of warranty.it is over two years old.who repairs them and is it worth paying or is it for the bin.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Pure Racing are the importers and they manages to reinflate mine after some over enthusiastic dismaltling

grum
    Free Member

The infamous Neil from Superstar offered to fix mine for about £35 plus postage there and back I think – I ended up getting it replaced under warranty from xxcycle in France though.

davidxbrown
    Free Member

If you haven’t already make sure the area around the activation lever is proper clear, mine was contaminated with mud and had exactly the same problem you described, a proper good clean (air line helps!) a soak in oil plus new a new cable sorted it out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ks seatpost problems…help pls’ is closed to new replies.