Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • KS Lev spares
  • wwaswas

The little red logo’d cap where the cable joins the seatpost pinged off during yesterdays ride and appears to be gone forever.

Looked on a couple of German sites and they’re quoting 2+ weeks to order them in.

Anyone know of anywhere with stock on these things?

(I’ve emailed Superstar but not holding out much hope in that direction)

honourablegeorge

There’s no UK distributor any more – those Germans are probably your best bet.

mmel
    Free Member

I’m afraid this is probably going to be your best bet Click

In the mean time a bit of electrical tape should do the job 8)

milko9000
    Free Member

Tape it up for now, mine’s got electrical tape and cable ties.
    I bought mine in the USA and wasn’t getting too far with sorting it out as they couldn’t help me here in the UK… sent me to their French distributor who also wouldn’t help me but could only send a replacement to a dealer. So I emailed Moose Cycles who were the only UK dealerI could find anywhere near me and never got a reply.

In the end I redid the RMA in the US with a stateside friend’s address, that seems to be working. It may be less of a ballache to just buy the damn thing from Germany.

pigeonthing
    Free Member

The very helpful folk at the bike tree in Sheffield 0114 236 5858 sorted my spares out through the French distributors

Candodavid
    Free Member

Bike components.de

wwaswas

Just read that Jungle are becoming new importer.

GaryLake
    Free Member

Yep, just had an email from Jungle confirming they’re now distributing…

butterbean
    Free Member

Wow, brave taking on an industry basket case.

thepurist

Wow, brave taking on an industry basket case.

Eh? Sure superstar didn’t do their rep much good over here, but KS (now) seem to have a good range of well regarded products. A decent distributor with good customer service is all they needed.

wwaswas

an industry basket case.

I’m intrigued too. Details?

butterbean
    Free Member

As much as you all dislike Superstar, the problems didn’t come from his end, other than the issues of his own doing.

Manufacturers of ‘a good range & well regarded products’ do not take many months to pick up a new distribution channel, there are people lining up for those brands.

wwaswas

the problems didn’t come from his end, other than the issues of his own doing.

Are you in a position to identify which were which?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘KS Lev spares’ is closed to new replies.