Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • KS integra and southpaw remote Arrragh !
  • roblane65
    Free Member

right bought a southpaw lever to replace the stupid 90 degree factory lever got it all apart and from what I can see the barrel end of the cable now needs to fit in the lever and not the bottom of the post !
    there was nothing else in the box other than the lever and I presume I need some sort of clamp/grub screw type barrel fitting to now go on the end of the cable at the post. I’ve tried google to not much avail,any one else had this problem and how did you get over it.
    If a fitting is needed why the hell isn’t supplied with the lever.
    HELP.

bikeneil
    Free Member

I didn’t think they were compatible with the levs where the cable barrel fits to the bottom of the post.

roblane65
    Free Member

well the LBS said nowt when they ordered it.they new what post it was for. anyone know who the KS distributer is could give them a try. But I find it hard to believe they’d bring out a lever that isn’t compatible.

sillyoldman

Sounds like you’ve got the older actuation assembly at the bottom of the post. Jungle replace with the much improved actuation assembly FOC I believe.

I’ve got a couple of LEV Integras with Southpaws – no problems, and nothing additional to purchase.

I’d contact Jungle/Stif if I were you to get the post updated.

roblane65
    Free Member

I’ll try to sort a number for them then. thanks for that, 😆

alsoran
    Free Member

Grant at southcoast suspension is your man. Top guy top service
    top job and hes an authorised ks dealer.

duir
    Free Member

Jungle do the upgrade for free and are the UK warranty/distributor for KS http://www.jungleproducts.co.uk/ their number is at the bottom of the linked page. The upgrade is simple but miles better as just the inner cable moves in the new attachment so no more irritating outer cable movement.

roblane65
    Free Member

thanks for the replys ,lev now away to jungle and they said the should turn around in less than a week, 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘KS integra and southpaw remote Arrragh !’ is closed to new replies.