Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • KS i950 'uppy-downy' post.
  • Fop
    Free Member

Hi all,

Am very close to purchasing the KSi950 post (can’t run to the Rock Shox!), but my frame needs a 27.2 diameter which uses a piggy-back reservoir. I’m wondering if this, or the thinner diameter have any negative effects on the system (most reviews I have read seem good, but all seem to be of the larger diameters).

Anyone had any (good or bad) experiences?

Thanks.

carlphillips
    Free Member

x fusion hilo..? no reservoir iirc..?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

try forum search tool, consensus on here seemed to be the KS needed rebuilding from new to get it to work. So good luck if you buy it from superstar.

i recently shopped for a 27.2 uppydowny and went for a gravity dropper due to established rep and simplicity (and bargain closeout price from wiggle).

trailmonkey

Bought one and it developed huge scratches on the stanchion from something inside. It wouldn’t drop properly either. Sent it back, got a replacement, same thing happened. Sent it back and got my money back but not before their usual high standards of customer service had suggested that it was my fault.

Like everything of theirs, if it all goes wrong don’t say you weren’t warned.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘KS i950 'uppy-downy' post.’ is closed to new replies.