Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • KS i7
  • carbon337
    Free Member

Anyone seen one in the flesh or tried a demo of these yet?

That reservoir looks fugly but I understand why it needs to exist – looks like you have a bollock hanging down

Pure Racing i7 Site

qwerty
    Free Member

piggy back = fugly

vikingboy
    Free Member

the bollock hanging down is only on the 27.2 post, its because the reservoir doesnt fit in the actual post like it does on the larger ones. I think Pure Racing have a patent on that so maybe they will be the only choice for 27.2 suspension posts?

vikingboy
    Free Member

agree though – it doesnt look very tidy!

carbon337
    Free Member

VB thats why I was looking at the i7 need 27.2 – may attract a few five owners – we dont car about looks after all 😉

humdinger
    Free Member

Have you not all considered the Gravity Dropper, if you don't care what they look like. They're about the same price, completely rebuildable as you can buy each individual part from GD from the website, and they work superbly and more importantly, reliably. And all in a std 27.2 size.

Northwind

Going by reports, the i7 might actually be a real competitor for the Gravity Dropper at last. Some advantages, some disadvantages. Though TBH I wouldn't be an early buyer for any of these products, look at the i900, it's good now but when it launched it was hopeless, anyone who buys one now gets a good product purely because the early buyers were unpaid beta testers.

I quite like the reservoir, reminds me of motorbike suspension.

duntstick
    Free Member
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘KS i7’ is closed to new replies.