Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ks e10 dropper post
  • MartynS

Anyone got one?

Thoughts?
    It looks like a great buy. I need a 27.2 for my hardtail, but with a shim could use it as a spare on the FS if the dropper on that goes faulty..

For £125 they do look a bargain

sargey

I bought one last week and put it on my bike Saturday.
    Went out last night and it seems to work well but this is my first dropper so have nothing to compare it with.
    Seems to me that being a cable you need a big loop of cable to allow the cable to stay straight when dropped.
    Does look well made though.

gringo

I’ve got one. Only had 3 rides on it so far, 2 of those pretty wet and muddy. It seems well made. So far so good!

prawny

Sweet, didn’t realise you could get them in 27.2 now. I’ve got a 31.6 eten on my voodoo, it doesn’t like the winter, but it faultless When it’s above freezing, even in horrible wet sloppy conditions. I do only have a cheap cable on it though so I better one could make a difference.

In an ideal an extra 25mm of travel would be nice. But for £125 there’s nothing better.

I was looking at cheap full suss frames yesterday, that news has just opened up a load more options.

monkeyboyjc

They may well have changed the design slightly, but I bought one of the first ones and it was shockingly bad. Needed a service after every 5hrs of riding (in the winter) which was a pain and difficult to do at home.
    Ended up spending a little more (£60) on a thomson which was on sale which has been faultless since.

weeksy

Had one, it wasn’t great… sent it back.

bomberman
    Free Member

Yep, been running one for well over a year now and its a very reliable bit of kit. Never had to have it serviced. The only issue ive had with it is when the mechanism at the top of the post has got too much grit in, which is easiky solved by cleaning it out.

hepstanton

The E-Ten Integra (internal routed version) now comes in a 125mm drop option.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ks e10 dropper post’ is closed to new replies.