Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • KS Distributor news (ish)
  • stevied
    Free Member

I’ve been looking into dropper posts recently and think I’ve narrowed it down to the Thompson or KS Lev. I emailed KS to see what was happening about UK distributor as warranty would be important to me. Had this reply:

Steve,
    We are currently in the process of finalizing new distribution for the UK.
    At present we are not able to mention the distributor by name, but they are a great step forward in our ability to better service the UK market.

Sounds interesting and promising…

andyl
    Free Member

Same line they were giving months ago.

stevied
    Free Member

Not so promising then… 😳

andyl
    Free Member

well the wait must come to an end soon. But it’s never quick enough when you want something!

somafunk

Same reply i got on 6th may, didn’t stop me buying one from bike-de germany at normal prices despite working in a bike shop and being able to get crank bros/reverb/fox at cost price – i prefer the KS, had so much hassle with reverb’s i wouldn’t touch them, fox lever is too large for my liking, crank bros is….well it’s crank bros ain’t it? – very pretty but fragile.

butlerjamesp
    Free Member

I have a ks, albeit the 950i supernatural, and its great, aside from when its muddy, sometimes jams open and csn be a bit of a shock to the keester! All in for 150 is a good deal though, reverb isnt worth nearly 300 just to have it route internally.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Any news?

akira

Jungle bringing them in but no idea how long until they have stock or anything sorted out.

sillyoldman

Stock due August I believe.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Cheers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘KS Distributor news (ish)’ is closed to new replies.