Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • KoS 40th birthday with the KON and Friends (Pics)
  • tollah
    Free Member

Great days riding in the FOD yesterday for the KOS 40th birthday ride, attention whores everywhere!! Some really nice food going round too including cheese, chorizo, Mulled Wine and enough Whisky to float a boat on. Good Times! Only bad thing I didn’t take enough photos! Clicky for more

Houns

Loving those cakes

tollah
    Free Member

They were tasty too! MrsSinglespeedPunk knows a good cake recipe or two 😉

singlespeedstu

Glad i didn’t bump into you lot yesterday.

There wouldn’t have been enough attention to go round.

tazzymtb

looks like a jolly way to celebrate the KOS sliding into decrepitude. Does he now smell of wee and cabbage (well more than he used to)and do nothing but reminisce about the good old days when men dressed in lycra and rode rigid bikes with only one gear…..oh hang a mo you lot still do that!

😀

tollah
    Free Member

Skinsuits Taz, come on get it right!

singlespeedstu

I’m still waiting for Jo to finish knitting the team mohair skinsuits for everyone.

trickydisco
    Free Member

Great ride (despite my extreme lateness due to stupid wrong postcode 👿 )

First time SS on a rigid gryphon with funny handlebars. (lent to me courtesy of KoS)

tazzymtb

First time SS on a rigid gryphon with funny handlebars.

and how did you find your fist ride of the true religion after your geared and boingy blasphemous ways?

trickydisco
    Free Member

Can see the appeal of SS. Managed every climb (very good workout for the legs). Felt a little stretched out on the drops a bit but was very surprised how well it handled seeing as i’ve never rode rigid before.

Very capable bike. Would love to get my hands on a swift for a day with normal handlebars and see how it differs.

tollah
    Free Member

More of an experience riding with the full force of the KON machine in full niche motion I’d have thought!

You know what’s missing in your life now TD, time to fix it I think!

CheesybeanZ

tip top ride , plenty of banter and a few icy offs , and definately
    calorie neutral 😆

tollah
    Free Member

few icy offs

and two sloppy muddy ones as well!! 🙁

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘KoS 40th birthday with the KON and Friends (Pics)’ is closed to new replies.