Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Kona supreme operator – anyone got any info?
  • dirtymagpie
    Free Member

Guys, ive been offered a Kona Supreme Operator 2013 at a great price, the spec looks top draw (saint,boxxer WC etc.) however reviews are at a minimum and it “is a kona” so i was hoping someones owned/ridden or knows someone with one. Anyone?? 🙂

Coyote
    Free Member

Plenty review out there, all positive. Rode one in Whistler in 2010, fantastic machine.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Reviews are generally good but some are a bit sniffy about it, which tends to come from it being kona and not so down with the kids anymore. I’ve ridden one and thought it was spot on. Good build quality, good standard spec and very good angles. I enjoyed the planted feel you get from the rear end particularly, works well on wet rooty stuff.

jam-bo

Call Andy at dartmoor cycles in tavistock. He has one as a demo bike I think and really rates it.

kimbers

get good reviews, dirt have reviewed it favourably

id buy one in a shot if I had the cash !

dirtymagpie
    Free Member

Thanks guys! Much appreciated. I think if you can ignore the anti kona bandwagon it may just be one hell of a bike

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I think if you can ignore the anti kona bandwagon it may just be one hell of a bike

amazing what a few years of being sold in Halfords can do to a brand. Back in the day everyone loved Kone HTs and the only bike you saw in a freeride video was a Stinky…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Kona supreme operator – anyone got any info?’ is closed to new replies.