Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Kona Mash Up photos
  • Denis99
    Free Member

Good day at the Kona Mash Up yesterday – took a few photos (too many to host here.

Click the link to view.
    http://my.opera.com:80/nicolap99/albums/show.dml?id=791337

My favourite below

chakaping
    Free Member

Nice pics.

Who were quicker, the riders going over or around that little drop?

Denis99
    Free Member

Over the drop was quickest easily. But you could tell that these were the more confident and competent riders.

I helped one lad down who had quite a nasty fall, nothing broken, but he was quite badly shaken up (on the descent of the black run).

Anyone have an update on him – riding an Orange 5.

shands
    Free Member

Was he a blond tanned guy with a gash on the right of his forehead?
    If it was I spoke ot him up the top. The medic told him that his fun for the day was over and that he should make his way down. So I pointed him what I think was the easiest way. I had a quick chat with him later on and he got down ok and said he was ok. I think we was with Tracey Mosely!

shands
    Free Member

Oh …. and a very good day, great weather, great people and a tough course (I done the enduro. Shame I stacked it on the darkside, mind you only thing really hurt was my pride!
    Any idea who the other photographers were as had a couple of pictures taken of me so like to see if I look as gnarly as I think or just jey!

Denis99
    Free Member

Don’t know any of the other photographers, in fact apart I only met one other taking photo’s. I was the only one who was riding around the event with the camera in my Camelbak(that i know of).

Whats your number? I might have an image, sorted the best ones out to host – but you never know.

shands
    Free Member

I was doing the enduro so not on the black run. Mike wouldn’t let me case I slowed you dh’ers down the cheek!

will
    Free Member

Ooooo i like that shot a lot!

evilgoose
    Free Member

I photographed it last year – but neglected to charge the camera so didnt get many, so thought I’d try riding this year – not wise! I tried the technical as way to unfit for enduro. A crash on the black run and a two punctures on the Darkside and I’m firmly holding up the bottom of the times! After my pathetic crash, my bike ended up on some blood covered rocks – I’m guessing from that blonde guy – nasty – does anyone know if he was alright?

I did walk back up in the afternoon to get a few shots as some guys I know were having another few runs. I’ve put up on flickr what pictures I’ve got, none to great though! Followed your link denis – some cracking shots.

Denis99
    Free Member

I’ve got a photo of him just before he crashed , Stuart Sibley 345.

Anyone know him? is he ok?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Kona Mash Up photos’ is closed to new replies.