Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Kona Dawg Deluxe or 456 what one do i sell?.
  • double-h
    Free Member

I have an 18" kona dawg deluxe 2008 model bought when the 2009 model came out.rrp was £1800.00 but i got it for £1150.00.I have used it enough to wear out the brake pads.Or i have an 18" on one 456.The frame was bought new as were the rockshox tora 130mm forks and fsa headset.The rest was made up of 2005/2006 giant trance bits, well used raceface crank, hayes sole,basicly all the bits off my trance.I built the on one after i got the kona.I love both these bikes for different reasons but have to sell one as i need some cash.So what one will give me the most money back?. I am open to offers and am based in Dumfries.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

neither, theres no money in secondhand bikes, only worth selling them to reclaim floorspace!

Sell the one you ride the least?

mamadirt
    Free Member

The Dawg would probably fetch more stripped down and sold for parts – Kona branded finishing kit does seem to sell for reasonable amounts on ebay (I've stripped down a few new Konas before), but as Mrspoon says, there's not a lot to be made right now so only sell if you really have to. Personally I'd sell them both and buy another 😉

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Like wot she said. 😉

Biffer
    Free Member

double h – can you please drop me a line about the Dawg. Addy in my profile. Cheers

double-h
    Free Member

The on one is now up for sale unless anyone wants to give me 900 smackers for my dawg.

georgecats_0
    Free Member

do you still have the kona?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Kona Dawg Deluxe or 456 what one do i sell?.’ is closed to new replies.