Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Kona Abra Kadabra
  • dandan
    Free Member

Hi All,

I am in the market for a new bike, I am after a trail bike for peaks, lake district, yorkshire dales etc, plus some trail centre riding.

Anyway My friend owns a bike shop and will sell me a bike at trade, which means around 33% off, he deals with Kona and Marin mainly.

Looking at these two brands I have decided the Abra Kadabra suits me about best, but I dont want to rush into this.

Does anybody have any experience with this bike, would really appreciate any advice on this.

Thanks

titusrider
    Free Member

you seen the review in the latest mag?
    that might help

br
    Free Member

It might help us, if you can tell us what it is about the Kona that suits you best?

Marin Mount Vision?

orena45

Buy the latest ST mag, it's reviewed in there this month 🙂

dandan
    Free Member

Is it possible to tell me how it went in the Review please?

I have a 120mm travel bike now which I am looking to sell, the fact it is light weight and 150mm of travel with the magic link.. Just looks a good bike.

I must say though I have never thought of buying a kona before, never really appealed to me.

boxelder

The three Konas I've had, have all been at the top of my favourites list. Favourable review – pedal and it's a 4" bike, free wheel and it's 6".
    Living in the Lakes, it appeals to me. It says it's an improvement on the Coilair magiclink and will be dialled by version 3 (but doesn't give much clear indication of what's wrong with it now). long fork = a bit wandery climbing. Nice paint colour.

dandan
    Free Member

cheers for that mate, what was the score it was given on the review?

and when is the new improved version 3 out?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Kona Abra Kadabra’ is closed to new replies.