Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Kona Process 134- 2014 vs 2015
  • zer0cool
    Free Member

Hi All,
    Just been browsing the last year model reductions and the Kona 134 is taking my fancy. 2015 Model down to £1799, looking into the bike a bit I also found the 2014 available for £300 cheaper, and spec looks much the same.
    Does anyone know if its basically the same bike in a different colour, or are there improvements in geometry or something?
    Any opinions on the 134 also appreciated too.
    If it helps my riding is mostly singletrack in the woods, bit of XC, nothing too gnarly.

br
    Free Member

A riding pal has one, he likes it although change the forks to Pikes and added an adjustable headset – but it’s a heavy old beast, and IMO there are far better bikes for singletrack and XC.

zer0cool
    Free Member

Yeah, Ive read they are a bit hefty. Nice looking though and good reviews.

qwerty
    Free Member

Check out the Kona archive for spec / geo http://2011.konaworld.com/bikes.cfm

fr0sty125
    Free Member

I haven’t ridden one but I would summaries by saying this. You are paying for the frame and that frame is aimed more at descending. The equipment specs are frankly crap. They have very good geometry and stiffness if you like gnarly stuff. They don’t have good 1x suspension setup….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Kona Process 134- 2014 vs 2015’ is closed to new replies.