• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by JoeG.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Know any dance classes in Leeds?
  • bearnecessities

I fancy having a crack at it and have done for a while, but internet is awash with so much it’s hard to know what’s opportunist strictly-bandwagon schmuck and what’s ‘good’.

Just after a relaxed, (inexpensive?) and established place, close to Leeds.

Not fussed what style, but mix would be nice. Did ballroom as a kid which I enjoyed, but that’s it.

Fully expect this to be one of those threads alluded to yesterday, that drops off the page – or just piss-ripping. Either is fine.

Bregante
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Big Ton’s Ballroom Bonanza

bearnecessities

Pack it in, hoppy.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Salsa seems popular…
    How you think you’ll look

The reality

hammyuk
    Free Member

Do you really have the legs for a tutu though?

bearnecessities

Definitely not interested in salsa, although I suspect what I’d like is rapidly becoming irrelevant.

jimbobo
    Free Member

leeds has a pretty god salsa scene. full of foreign students, rum and decent music. Enough of a scene that there is club nights and stuff. keep meaning to go with the wife, but it never quite happens as she’s always ill/tired/can’t be bothered etc.

Bregante

bearnecessities

Begrudgingly, well done 😀

slowoldman

Deadydarcy – that first Salsa photo looks a bit, well, Argentine Tango. If you’re going to do anything, bearnecessities, make it Argentine Tango. A fabulous dance. Failing that join Leeds Morris Men.

JoeG
    Free Member

This was the only SFW image that I could find for dancingbear.com 😆

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Know any dance classes in Leeds?’ is closed to new replies.