Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Knolly Warden
  • ultimateweevil
    Free Member

Might be a long shot, but I’m wondering if anyone has a Knolly Warden and share their experience of it? Does it climb well? What’s it like as a do everything bike?

I’m currently toying with the idea of swapping my existing frame and I have a soft spot for Canadian built stuff and the Warden’s piqued my interest but there’s no local suppliers anywhere near me to go have a proper look.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

Speak to John at shorelines he’s very helpful. Knolly have changed their distributor here in the UK btw.

beagle
    Free Member

Yes. Climbs very well and is a better all rounder than my first generation endorphin. The new 27.5 endo wasn’t around when I bought it, and it would be a pretty hard decision to make now between the two. Climbing and levels of grip are really its strong point. Tech rocky climbs are where it excels. Going down it comes alive in the bigger faster stuff. More tamer stuff the new endo would be more fun I guess and more of an all rounder.

Great support from Knolly and John at shorelines (as above no longer the distributor). I had good service from Chris at Riding High before John took over.

Carbon version. Coming soon too!!

ultimateweevil
    Free Member

Thanks guys. Once I know for sure what I’m doing I’ll pick up with John.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Knolly Warden’ is closed to new replies.