Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Knolly endorphin (any owners)
  • haribojangles
    Free Member

So I have decided I want my next bike to be a knolly endorphin. Anybody in the uk own one? How do they stand up to the British weather, what are maintenance costs like etc. only so much info you can get from knolly website. Would like opinions off real endo owners. Never seen one in the flesh so its a bit of a gamble however I’m willing to take it. Would be ideal if anyone in Shropshire has one I could see (fingers crossed)

blurltrider
    Free Member

I’ve got one built up with 160 Bos Deville forks. I don’t agree with the flow review – it is a brilliant climber and a fast bike. It seems to do everything well and is so much fun to ride. I love it. Here’s a link to someone who has had one for 6 months and who is probably better at writing than me! I use mine for every type of riding and can’t believe how adaptable it is. I could build it up lighter but it doesn’t feel heavy to pedal; not weighed it but it’s probably around the 28lb mark.
    http://forums.mtbr.com/all-mountain/knolly-chilcotin-endorphin-6-month-review-853640.html

crush83
    Free Member

Loooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee these bikes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Knolly endorphin (any owners)’ is closed to new replies.