Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Knee/Shin Guards
  • Rockdodger
    Free Member

Hi i am looking to buy some of the above but would like to know waht other people would recommend.Need something that comfy.
    Thanks

VanHalen

race face for total protection.

i run dainese as i got them cheap. i need those knee keeper overthings to keep em in place but they are very old and i'm not blessed with calf muscles.

otherwise its a fit thing. you can buy the best pads but if they dont fit you are throwing money away.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

how exactly do you "run" them?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Purplefunkymonkey
    Free Member

Troy Lee Designs Lopez. I like the fact they have a "sock" over the knee that the pads velcro onto that can be used for light padding/support on their own. Comfy too.

da funk

jam-bo

POC are ace.

undapressure
    Free Member

661 kyle straits. So light and comfy you forget you are wearing them and they stay put when you hit the dirt.

spanishbarry
    Free Member

Dainese for me on my second pair now , stif in Leeds were doing a good offer on them

jedi

i use knee pads only

knee and shin on bmx (seperates)

giantjason
    Free Member

I have the race face FR (knee/shin) for the more gnarly downhill stuff and then just use race face digga (knee only) for smaller XC stuff.

Both are good. I tried other pads and didn't get along with them

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

661 kyle patriots. fit well comfy for pedalling and protect too. Stitching is a bit gash and you'll need to re-sew from time to time.

mjrobinson7
    Free Member

I use 661 Race Knee and Shin Guard. I was never bothered for them but a mate accidently bought two pairs from CRC and asked if I wanted them, I thought they looked too rigid and would be uncomfortable but they are great would highly recommend them!!! Have had a few falls recently where they have saved me from cuts etc!!! I have the elbow/forearm pads too these saved me from a broken arm last wkd in Lee Quarry but did help to tear a massive hole in my new jacket 🙁

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Knee/Shin Guards’ is closed to new replies.