Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Knee + SHIN pads, where to buy? south wales/bristol or online if returnable
  • sideshow
    Free Member

Much though it’s unfashionable these days I would like some pads which provide a decent amount of shin protection as well as knee.

Ideally I’d try on locally – do any shops in South Wales/Bristol stock them?

Otherwise I’d go online, but as safety equipment, are these exempt from being returnable (like helmets)?

Orrr you could try and convince me that neither Mrs Sideshow nor I need shin protection. I’m all ears if you’ve a good reason why fashion has gone that way but it doesn’t make much sense to me…

mattbee

BPW shop stocks the TROY lee ones, it’s where I bought mine earlier this year.

sideshow
    Free Member

These ones? http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/troy-lee-designs-kg-5450-knee-shin-guards/rp-prod59944?gs=1&gclid=COCw54_x28kCFaLnwgodWS4Gqg&gclsrc=aw.ds
    I know they say shin but it’s still pitifully little shin protection than my old fox pads which come down to the top of my shoes…

Simon

I’ve returned knee pads to Wiggle.

RobHilton
    Free Member

I returned 7 pairs of pads to CRC and kept the ones I liked the best

oldfart

You could just but my Troy Lee knee and shin pads that have been in the cupboard for 5 years . I’m in Somerset £20 and they’re yours 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Knee + SHIN pads, where to buy? south wales/bristol or online if returnable’ is closed to new replies.