Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Knee Pads
  • sweetytreats
    Free Member

Advice please!!!! I need Ladies Knee Pads but have small thighs and skinny legs, all the ladies sizes are too big and the youth/childs selection are way to bulky and covered in graphics that are slightly ott for a more mature rider. 😳

jimjam
    Free Member

Have you tried the TLD KG4500? Comes in an XS which sizes up very small, it’s quite neat looking too.

z1ppy

Have you tried G-form’s offering? (in black NOT yellow!)

leegee

Troy Lee’s sizing charts are very good.

muddy9mtb

it is difficult with knee pads usually a small size but had to go medium on these http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/p/16176/fox-launch-enduro-knee-pad?variantId=74423&gclid=CIO3t9PXrMUCFQXMtAodJCwAyQ otherwise they wouldn’t get past my ankle 8)

sweetytreats
    Free Member

Thanks guys, much appreciated help.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Great forum name 😀

Esme
    Free Member

Are you looking for lightweight trail pads, or heavy-duty protection, Sweetytreats?
    I was wondering about these Dainese pads. Has anyone tried them?

z1ppy

LBS has just stared stocking them, and as my G-forms wear out (well used/a good length of service, but the stitching it starting to tear) I am considering them. Looking at them in the shop, they definitely slightly more substantial (but not hugely bulky) than the g-form with better all round cover. Rode with the LBS owner and his g/f the other day, out for 5 hrs and neither of them were ‘messing’ with the pads at any point, so look to be a true fit and forget (in reasonably warm conditions) lightweight pad.

mattbee

Wife has a pair of those Dainese ones. She gets on with them, worn for several hours of riding and they have saved her knees from a few knocks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Knee Pads’ is closed to new replies.