Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Knee Pads
  • chrisg82
    Free Member

Hi, I hope you guys and gals can help.
    Myself and my fiancée have finally decided to enter the ‘Ard Rock Enduro this August and thought that perhaps we ought to get some knee pads.
    The question, or rather questions, are: what ones would you guys recommend? What is the difference between men and womens knee pads and what ones would any of you female MTB’ers recommend for my fiancée?

I’ve heard good reviews about the Race Face Ambush knee pads and quite like the fact you can take them off and put them on without having to take your shoes off. Anyone know what they are like?

Thanks, Chris.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Knee pads are good idea I wear mine on all my rides. Fit is really important and it is best to try on as many as possible. I found that the G-Form, KG 5400 FOX Enduro slip on type pads are extremely comfortable. However while they offer some decent protection they can move in an impact that involves sliding leaving the knee cap exposed. I now have FOX Launch Pro and while they are heavier and bulkier I do not notice them when I’m riding and they are far more secure. 661 EVO are nice as well if they fit.

Tracey

We all use the G Form ones after trying them in Verbier last year. Wasn’t sure if they would work but saved alot of me after a big off in Les Arc. Bought them direct from G Form as they had an offer on and managed to use a discount code.

chrisg82
    Free Member

I’ll have to have a look at the G Form ones. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Knee Pads’ is closed to new replies.