• This topic has 12 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Rex.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Kingston,Steve, understeer , over steer and flat batteries.
  • knottie8
    Free Member

A short txt from steve was all it needed to get me out today. Ok so we expected rain but so what. We headed over to Higher Hares Knap and Kingston went flat out down the grassy bit only to end up going off into the rough.Larcens/grass/steep bit = nil grip. Steve didnt get that far ending up on his ar5e on the second bend. Anyway we thrashed on with Kingston showing us some new downhill hill trails and demoing his drifting skills. Its a shame Kingston cant ride up hills for peanuts or is that me ? Oh the flat batteries ,the first pic I go to take and the camera shuts down. So todays pics courtesy of Nokia N95. Comments ?

Click the pic for a few more pics. Steve took some to so expect a few more later.

Del

you saw some sun by the looks of it!
    when are you and Steve coming down to see us and have a ride in the trees?
    it's good to face your fears…
    🙂

knottie8
    Free Member

soon , Del , soon . We had sun rain and wind.

rOcKeTdOg

was this today or 10 months ago?

Rex
    Free Member

i should remember that is okay to try and keep up with knottie, but that when he brings kingston i should back off and let him get on with it 😯

i'll get the photo's up in a bit (now i've finally worked out how to) – fotopic has pretty much ground to a halt for me at the moment…

Del – am up for it, oh yes.

Rex
    Free Member

Master of all he surveys:

artyfarty:

cheers for another great day in the hills, knottie.

Anna-B
    Free Member

Nice pics guys! Good to hear Kingston's out and about – Knottie, one or the other of the two Ks once described themselves as a hill climbing god… did they not? I feel I have to mention that as very late pay back for not sweating AT ALL on that hill climb up to dunkery… 😉

knottie8
    Free Member

Anna
    for some reason that Dunkery hill doesnt/didnt faze me at all. And in years gone by I could climb hills but just lately I cant climb for peanuts ! I blame it on lots of things but I really am unfit at the moment.

Rex
    Free Member

"I really am unfit at the moment"- yeah, right…we didn't exactly hang about today…given the conditions we covered a fair bit of ground.

saladdodger
    Free Member

Funny old thing but one of the Mr K's only tends to crash when Rex is about

Hummmmmmmmm me thinks that Rex is a bad influence

knottie8
    Free Member

yeah , its that crazy look in Rex's eyes that says "good for it".

Del

"I really am unfit at the moment"- yeah, right..

i'll go a bit further and say 'lying git'. properly fuelled you have no problems at all IME. 😆

Rex
    Free Member

"that crazy look in Rex's eyes"
    i think i was just squinting because of the dirt in my eye after face-planting on the first downhill today. still, glad to be of service 8)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Kingston,Steve, understeer , over steer and flat batteries.’ is closed to new replies.